Position Title/PID Department / Division Details of position
Position Title: Specialist, Quality Management PID :
Department: Project Delivery & Technology Division: Group Quality Management
Job Purpose: Establish, design, and involve in the development, implementation and improvement of Project Quality Management System and other applicable governance requirements to ensure effective, efficient, and sustainable Quality performance in delivering projects elevate Quality practices & culture to be on par with industry. Job Description:
• Strategize and forefront the development, deployment, implementation, and improvement of Quality Management System (QMS). Support on the formulation and execution of Project Quality performance analysis and reporting through effective methodology and analysis on key focus area, trending, and predictive intervention for improvement.
• Provide technical guidance and advice in Project Quality Management problem diagnostics, technical audits & benchmarking.
• Lead, develop, review Project Quality Management training requirements and modules and conduct training, coaching and competency assessment.
• Network with technical experts for continuous technical development and advancement on Project Quality Management. Seek and introduce best practices,technology, innovative ideas and work processes.
• Be a committee member in professional bodies and external committees. Qualification: • • Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline. A Master’s Degree is an added advantage. Requirements:
• Minimum 10 years of experience in Oil & Gas industry. Professional with more than 8 years of experience in managing the project Quality Management (Execution/ Construction Stage) at international Oil & Gas corporations.
• Experience in managing project Quality Management System, preferably in Oil and Gas Business.