Your search query
Operations Advisor has responsibilities for clusters, zone, or at global company level. Expert resource for specific management systems, global processes and procedures, technical matters, and coordination of improvement plans. Demonstrates expert operations and/or maintenance skills; ability to influence without authority and interact at all levels within an organization. Demonstrates strong communication and interpersonal skills to work with diverse groups; able to network effectively across organizations. Operations Advisor will cover some but not all of the responsibilities listed below.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinates development of operations and maintenance design philosophies including project specific specifications.
• Demonstrates a broad understanding of the impact of changes across functional boundaries.
• Provides technical expertise and facilitates consistent coordination of Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS), Global Product Quality Management System (GPQMS)/Global Product Integrity Management System (GPIMS), Hydrocarbon Controls Practices (HCP) matters, Unit Internal Assessment (UIA), and audit preparation.
• Provides technical expertise and facilitates consistent coordination of risk assessments, incident investigation.
• Provides functional guidance with respect to technical matters and structural improvements/initiatives in operations and/or manufacturing and may include coordination of improvement plans.
• Helps coordinate cost management and productivity improvement plans.
• Provides technical support and input to training development and delivery.
• Leads or participates in cross-functional initiatives.
• Supports Operations Management as requested.
• Develops, maintains and shares best practices.
• Guides resources that are made available to execute key initiatives.
• Networks and develops effective relationships with cross-functional representatives and teams, industry associations’ suppliers and resellers/dealers/third parties as appropriate.
• Develops project plans while identifying application opportunities for lessons learned & best practices sharing.
• May provide technical expertise and facilitates consistent coordination of conceptual and pre-Front End Engineering Design (FEED) studies.
• May assist with Company Plan preparation and stewardship.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Behavioral Skills: adaptability, analytical capability, collaboration, effective communication, mentorship, innovative, applied learning, shows initiative.
• Functional Skills: Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) management - operations and maintenance, managing critical operations and workforce, plant operating technology, maintenance management.
• Previous experience in a closely related positionand/or industry experience
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree required
• Demonstrates sound business judgement, decision making skills and customer focus
• Demonstrate strong leadership skills (either formal or informal) and ability to create ownership and commitment to the organization's purpose
• Familiarity with SAP and warehouse management systems
• Ability to drive functional excellence through a willingness to aggressively pursue new and creative approaches to resolve problems; strong willingness to share own expertise and tricks of the trade
• Demonstrate ability to influence and promote change to achieve desired results •
Ability to handle a high volume of work in a fast paced environment
Lead Site Safety. Lead company site team (as assigned) for completion of construction activities in accordance with project objectives, priorities, and contract specifications
• Serve as member of the Project Team (PT) when project assigned
• Oversee the execution of fabrication, construction, and hookup
• Coordinate activities of site safety, technical, and quality inspection personnel
• Determine if corrective actions are needed in order to meet project objectives, and work to have these implemented
• Coordinate site interfaces between contractors (and subcontractors) with Production Operations, Drilling, and other ongoing projects as applicable
• Report progress, performance, initiatives, issues, and challenges to Construction Site Manager or Project Manager as appropriate
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Champion the Company Sites Leadership Expectations
• Champion on-site safety awareness and safe performance with contractor and among Project Team members
• Lead/assist in preparation and development of construction planning deliverables (Pre-Check Point 2)
• Interface with contractor on a day to day basis
• Provide input in the review and development of contractor’s detailed plans and procedures
• Monitor and appraise contractor’s performance and recommend corrective action to be taken where deficiencies are detected; verify actions are taken
• Coordinate resolution of construction related issues with guidance from supervisor
• Establish, implement, and maintain verification process for mechanical completion
• Utilize best practices, Comes, and other current Construction systems/tools
• Ensure appropriate materials management system is implemented at site
• Coordinate with on-site personnel regarding planning and implementation of fabrication, construction, and mechanical completion activities
• Participate in company's learned reviews and provide input to close-out report sections upon completion of work
• Ensure execution of the contract is in compliance with contract specifications
• Ensure change requests are in accordance with Management of Change Plan
• Provide input to appraisal process for assigned site personnel
• Manage the project business services and contracting and materials management organization and functional interfaces through the Execution Stage
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience in-field Construction planning, execution, and completions
• Prior site experience
• BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or Technical degree
• Willing to travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites
• Past Construction Site Lead experience on major capital project
You may be working as Lead or Sub-lead engineer in projects. As the Lead Instrumentation Engineer, you have to lead a team of engineers and designers and ensure that project deliverables are completed within project schedule in compliance with Company’s standards, applicable standards, codes and regulations. You have to ensure proper communication with all internal and external stake holders, clients and vendors to execute the project work efficiently creating a harmonious work environment at all times.
- Demonstrate depth and breadth of technical knowledge to ensure technical solutions account for design factors such as constructability, installation, operability, vendor capability, as well as schedule and budgetary constraints.
- Utilize Company’s Products knowledge and how each product relates to the various disciplines to minimize the negative impact on the completion of key project milestones
- Utilize technical expertise to identify gaps between the design solution and known product specifications; recommend best alternative solution(s)
- Capable of handling a project independently and interacting with all parties concerned both internal and external.
- Communicate the changes that impact the completion of key project milestones to all stakeholders.
- Proactively provide Discipline Manager with updates regarding activity status, highlight concerns as they arise, and provide guidance to support Discipline to stay within the allocated project budget.
- Actively share experience/knowledge with peers and participate in all applicable project design reviews.
- Challenge technical solutions to ensure all options have been considered and promote best approach; apply expertise in the practical application of new technology in industry.
- Ensure activities are completed in compliance with applicable policies, codes, standards, regulation and industry practices.
- Participate in Client facing meetings to influence decision making and resolve complex technical issues based on recognized skills in Discipline.
- Take ownership to define and develop Discipline scope by understanding and evaluating the project requirements.
- Collaborate with the Discipline Manager/Engineering Project Manager to accurately forecast manhours, resource needs, and completion date for deliverables
- To understand project requirements and appropriately assign task to team members.
- Promote a positive work environment to keep a high level of team engagement.
- Ensure previous lesson learned are incorporated into the project and capture new lesson learned for future project.
- Total minimum 15 years of experience with experience in the offshore Oil & Gas industry with specific experience in FPSO EPC Projects. Lead profile in Instrumentation Engineering (Conceptual, Basic and Details) experience will be an advantage.
- Cumulative minimum 2 years’ site experience in Construction/Commissioning
- Sound engineering knowledge in field instruments as well as control and shutdown systems. Excellent knowledge in selecting and specifying field instruments e.g. flowmeters, level instruments, control valves, shutdown valves, safety valves, analysers etc. for offshore applications is a must
- Must have worked as a lead in 2-3 detailed engineering/EPC offshore projects (CAPEX > $500 million)
- Must be familiar with related international codes and standards (API, ASME, ISO, IEC, etc.) and marine classification societies rules and regulations
- Good experience in engineering work for critical mechanical packages (compressors, turbine power generators, etc.) e.g. bid evaluation, vendor document review, and finalization of interfaces
- Minimum Degree in Instrumentation or Electrical or Electronics engineering from recognized university
- Capable of undertaking challenging assignments and have quality of leadership
- Good communication skills, proactive and open minded to work with multinational colleagues
- Ability to lead a team of highly skilled Instrumentation engineers and designers
- Formulate, design, develop, implement, maintain and support mission-critical payment, settlement, depository, clearing and capital market systems to serve the key functions of the following stakeholders:
- Real-time gross settlement, securities depository, and securities corporate actions
- Monetary policy implementation functions
- Securities issuance and secondary bond market trade settlement operations of financial institutions.
- High value inter-bank funds transfer, forex settlement, treasury settlement and liquidity management operations of financial institutions and Client
- Manage availability, reliability, performance and disaster recovery readiness of mission-critical payments, settlement, depository, clearing and capital market systems, ensuring maximum system up time, minimal business disruption, and optimal system response time, in accordance with the expectation so fall stakeholders, international standards and best practices.
- Undertake continuous systems and process improvements by benchmarking against standards and adopting models, best practices, and methodologies, and ensuring they are in accordance with guidelines and stakeholder expectations
- Manage and provide round-the clock (24hours a day x7 days a week) support services to stakeholders, ensuring that all reported incidents, problems and issues are resolved conclusively in the shortest possible duration, without any impact to business operations.
- Rotate into development, business operations, product management, project implementation and other aspects of Financial Market Infrastructure function as part of the agile devops value chain. Participate in agile projects.
- Provide value-added IT advisory and consultancy services to stake holders via an in-depth understanding of the stakeholder’s business area, anticipating needs of stakeholders, and continuously keeping abreast with developments in payments, settlement, depository, clearing and capital market systems
- Translate current and future needs of stakeholders into IT solutions that enable the achievement of the stakeholders’ business objectives and strategic results
- Manage relationship with stakeholders ensuring that IT services deliver stakeholder satisfaction, and ensuring that the IT services add value to the stakeholders.
- Continuously keeping abreast with technology development to enable optimisation of the Bank’s IT infrastructure and application for the improvement of IT solutions delivery to business users
- Build and maintain relationship with external expert and peers in other organizations in order to benchmark and research appropriate technology and processes for enhancing IT services in the Bank
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Academic Qualifications: Bachelor Degree or higher qualification in Computer science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Software Engineering or relevant professional qualification
- Experience: At least 2-year working experience in software development and application support. Experience in ITIL is an added advantage
- Knowledge System development life cycle, system analysis and design, database management and technically strong in all or some of these software: Visio, SQL, Oracle, Visual Basic, ASP, PHP, JAVA, .NET, C/C++, IIS, Unix, Unix Shell Script Programming, SAP Data Services, MSSSRS, MS SSAS, MS SSIS, Apache, MS SharePoint, IBM Cognos, IBM TM1, IBM WebSphere and IBM DB2
• Maintain and support the Bank’s credit bureau servers and systems to ensure IT
infrastructure and services operate in accordance to the agreed service level agreements.
Undertake initiatives in which application of IT/technology (servers and systems-related
technology) will enhance business performance that enables the achievements of the
Bank’s desired outcomes
• Manage availability, reliability, performance and disaster recovery readiness of credit bureau systems, ensuring maximum
system uptime, minimal business disruption, and optimal system response time, in accordance with the expectations of all
stakeholders, international standards and best practices.
• Manage and provide round-the-clock (24 hours a day x 7 days a week) support services to stakeholders, ensuring that
all reported incidents, problems and issues are resolved conclusively in the shortest possible duration, without any impact to
• Identify systems and server infrastructure capabilities and implement proven technologies and adaptive infrastructure to
enable business outcomes
• Ensure resiliency of systems and server infrastructure and its related system solutions for business continuity, high availability
and sustained performance of the Bank’s primary functions
• Provides advisory roles in systems and server architecture principles to ensure the delivery of emerging ICT system solutions
that best meet the business demand and priorities
• Undertake research and feasibility study on systems and server infrastructure and its related system solutions to ensure its
reliability, agility and resiliency for faster business innovation
• Manage the lifecycle of systems and server infrastructure and its related system solutions technology refresh with minimised
impact to business operations and in compliance with the Technology Architecture design, standards and principles
• Manage relationship with stakeholders ensuring that IT services deliver stakeholder satisfaction, and ensuring that the IT
services add-value to the stakeholders.
Job Title: Server and Application Support Analyst
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE : • Academic Qualifications: A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Applied Mathematics, or Engineering.
• Experience: At least 3-year working experience in administration and support of IBM iSeries (AS/400) servers, software development and application support. Experience in ITIL is an added advantage.
• Knowledge in administration and support of IBM iSeries (AS/400) servers which includes backup, restore and archive technology. Familiarity with console command and batch jobs, 3 or more years working experience in administering web servers e.g. Apache, IBM HTTP and application servers e.g. WebSphere. in an enterprise environment would be an advantage.
• System development life cycle, system analysis and design, database management and technically strong in all or some of these software: SQL, Oracle, JAVA, Apache, IBM Websphere, IBM DB2, MIMIX and IBM SKLM.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES • Emerging Technology
• IT Systems and Technology
• IT System Support and Maintenance
• IT Project Management
• Procedure, Systems and Methods
LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES • Acts for the Greater Good
• Integrated Thinking
• Environmental Awareness
• Holistic Collaboration
• Engage and Influence Stakeholders
• Organisational Understanding
• Leveraging on Strategic Relationships
• Empowerment with Accountability
• Build Team Capability
• Drive Performance Excellence
• Executive Maturity
• Self Confidence
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS : • Ability to administer and maintain server and application service
availability and continuity to support business process efficiency,
continuity and information accessibility and visibility.
CHALLENGES • To assure server and applications infrastructure is reliable, agile
and resilient to meet the business demand and priorities in
• To keep abreast with up-to-date technology advances and to
enhance necessary skills for effective and efficient service
• To manage and meet stringent service level agreements for
mission-critical business services or applications.
• To standby after office hours or during weekend [whenever
required] for servers, applications and the related solutions
services to minimise disruption to business operations.
Job Title: Server & Application Support Analyst
DURATION: 1 JANUARY 2023 – 31 DECEMBER 2023
LOCATION: LEVEL 18 TOWER 1 KUALA LUMPUR
- Administer visits, appointments, schedule and calendar program, support in events, office stationery & supplies, raised order/services for dept & invoice processing, administrative document for business purposes.
- Diploma / Equivalent qualifications
- To manage Coach Directory database, Coaching Dashboard & CA portal
- To assist in the deployment of coaches
- To monitor participation of Internal Certified Coach
- To execute change management initiatives in creating pervasive coaching culture
- Degree in HR
POSITION: HR SYSTEM ANALYST
DURATION: 8 DECEMBER 2022 TILL 30 JUNE 2022
LOCATION: MENARA DAYABUMI, KL
- To assist in managing voluminous tickets via service requests from HR and employees across PETRONAS T&C groupwide related to OD Data Maintenance especially processing the SPPM request for creation of Position Profile according to quality and service level standards.
- To manage time and workload effectively to meet tight and non-negotiable deadlines.
- To use the relevant HR systems, applications, and tools (e.g., SAP HR/Oracle HR, SSF etc.) in resolving employees' queries/issues.
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree in any discipline from recognized universities/institutions. Minimum 1-2 years working experience in Call Centre environment is an added advantage.
- Competencies: Communication Skills and Teamwork/Emotional Stability/Problem Solving and Decision Making/Record Management
Commercial and Business - Contracts Lead I
- Manages portfolio of agreements and new requests, enabling efficient and effective purchase of goods and services (from purchase to pay) with a focus on business value, on-time delivery, and cycle time.
- This position might be known as Junior Procurement Associate/Contracts Lead who works under high supervision and is responsible for the routine and basic tasks, such as, for example, communication with suppliers, price negotiation, monitoring vendors performance and communication with clients, etc.
Tasks And Responsibilities
- Negotiates contract pricing and terms & conditions directly with suppliers while working with internal stakeholders, seeking lowest total system costs and appropriate mitigation of supply and legal risk.
- Executes PtP (Procure-to-Pay) processes in full compliance with Sourcing & Acquisition Handbook and CIMS (Controls Integrity Management System) catalogs.
- Fully leverages Procurement processes and tools to ensure most effective procurement method is utilized.
- Maintains agreement portfolio: scope updates, pricing, Exhibits, amendments.
- Ensures contract compliance and utilization - monitors supplier performance, troubleshoots issues, etc.
- Ensures transactional efficiency of agreements by leveraging systems.
- Identifies business value and other opportunities within the portfolio.
- Develops and maintains internal and external relationships to meet business line expectations.
- Provides fit-for-risk process improvements.
- Implements category strategic guidance and shares portfolio specific market intelligence to Category Networks.
Skills And Qualifications
- Behavioral Skills: analytical, applies learning, communicates effectively, creates business value & competes to win in marketplace, makes sound decisions.
- Functional Skills: PtP knowledge, system utilization & efficiency, total system cost, apply controls mindset, application of business & procurement technical knowledge, service excellence, contract development, contract management, negotiating and influencing, relationship management.