- Holding a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline and registered with Board of Engineers or equivalent.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience in Oil and Gas Industry in Pipeline design installation.
- Experience in Project Development studies, FEED & Detailed engineering development and handling of various pipeline, equipment & material packages.
- Familiar with preparation scope of works for tender, bid evaluation and project risk assessment and management.
- Experience in handling all aspects of pipeline engineering, inclusive of material selection Cathodic Protection, pipeline crossing, laying and pigging techniques, commissioning & start up activities throughout project development lifecycle, i.e from Appraise to Execute.
- Knowledgeable in Risk Based Inspection (RBI for pipelines).
- Well verse in pipeline inspection techniques corrosion inhibition and corrosion monitoring.
- Experience in planning, coordination, interfacing and preparation works on offshore structures and pipelines load-out, transportation and installation.
- Experience in managing and supervising Contractor works on offshore structures and pipelines load-out, transportation and installation.
- Willing to work (temporary) on vessels/platforms for supervision on Contractor works on offshore pipelines.
- Excellent supervisory, communication and presentation skills including oral and written reporting and organization management.