- Maintain and support the Bank’s credit bureau servers and systems to ensure IT infrastructure and services operate in accordance to the agreed service level agreements.
- Undertake initiatives in which application of IT/technology (servers and systems-related technology) will enhance business performance that enables the achievements of the Bank’s desired outcomes
- Manage availability, reliability, performance and disaster recovery readiness of credit bureau systems, ensuring maximum system uptime, minimal business disruption, and optimal system response time, in accordance with the expectations of all stakeholders, international standards and best practices.
- Manage and provide round-the-clock (24 hours a day x 7 days a week) support services to stakeholders, ensuring that all reported incidents, problems and issues are resolved conclusively in the shortest possible duration, without any impact to business operations.
- Identify systems and server infrastructure capabilities and implement proven technologies and adaptive infrastructure to enable business outcomes
- Ensure resiliency of systems and server infrastructure and its related system solutions for business continuity, high availability and sustained performance of the Bank’s primary functions
- Provides advisory roles in systems and server architecture principles to ensure the delivery of emerging ICT system solutions that best meet the business demand and priorities
- Undertake research and feasibility study on systems and server infrastructure and its related system solutions to ensure its reliability, agility and resiliency for faster business innovation
- Manage the lifecycle of systems and server infrastructure and its related system solutions technology refresh with minimised impact to business operations and in compliance with the Technology Architecture design, standards and principles
- Manage relationship with stakeholders ensuring that IT services deliver stakeholder satisfaction, and ensuring that the IT services add-value to the stakeholders.
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Academic Qualifications: A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Applied Mathematics, or Engineering.
- Experience: At least 3-year working experience in administration and support of IBM iSeries (AS/400) servers, software development and application support. Experience in ITIL is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in administration and support of IBM iSeries (AS/400) servers which includes backup, restore and archive technology. Familiarity with console command and batch jobs, 3 or more years working experience in administering web servers e.g., Apache, IBM HTTP and application servers e.g., WebSphere. in an enterprise environment would be an advantage.
- System development life cycle, system analysis and design, database management and technically strong in all or some of these software: SQL, Oracle, JAVA, Apache, IBM Websphere, IBM DB2, MIMIX and IBM SKLM.