POSITION: EXECUTIVE (HRM)
Purpose and Accountabilities
- Support Account Manager in providing high-touch HR solution and services (interactions with employees and managers) on all HR functional areas (generalist) to ensure implementation of HR policy guidelines and programs.
- Provide on-site support to implement local/ regional HR policy guidelines and programs.
HR Solution Provider
- Support Account Manager’s partnering with HR COE and operations to deliver /facilitate HR solutioning required by the business, modifying or adjusting to meet specific business unit needs.
- Support Account Manager’s role as liaison to facilitate, coach & guide the resolution of business issues for all HR functions.
- Support Account Manager’s role as the focal for crisis management and provide inputs/develop mitigation plan in accordance with Business Continuity Plan (BCP), approved procedures and guidelines and direction from the Groups'/GHRM crisis management team to ensure fast response time and minimize impact of crisis.
Local Stakeholder Management
- Sustain engagement, communication and interfacing with internal and external stakeholders and provide advisory through interpretation of policies and procedures to ensure governance and integrity (i.e. Local government, etc.).
- Support Account Manager’s role in upskilling and guide the business line on HR processes and guideline.
- Support Account Manager’s role as advocate or change agent in providing HR solutions to employees and provide guidance in arriving amicable resolutions to maintain harmonious working environment.
Provide Analytics & Management Reporting
- Interpret data analytics to support the effectiveness of HR policies and programs.
- Provide input for any business requirement for any further validation.
- Provide inputs, insights, and recommendation for continuous improvement to support business requirement.
• Degree holder or equivalent.
• Or Professional certification from recognized body in Human Resource discipline is an added advantage.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Human Resource or related functions.
• Experienced in providing advisory services to stakeholders by being well verse on various HRM functions such as HR Planning, Talent Management, Capability & People Development, Employee Relations Services and Operations.