- Formulate, design, develop, implement, maintain and support mission-critical payment, settlement, depository, clearing and capital market systems to serve the key functions of the following stakeholders:
- Real-time gross settlement, securities depository, and securities corporate actions
- Monetary policy implementation functions
- Securities issuance and secondary bond market trade settlement operations of financial institutions.
- High value inter-bank funds transfer, forex settlement, treasury settlement and liquidity management operations of financial institutions and Client
- Manage availability, reliability, performance and disaster recovery readiness of mission-critical payments, settlement, depository, clearing and capital market systems, ensuring maximum system up time, minimal business disruption, and optimal system response time, in accordance with the expectation so fall stakeholders, international standards and best practices.
- Undertake continuous systems and process improvements by benchmarking against standards and adopting models, best practices, and methodologies, and ensuring they are in accordance with guidelines and stakeholder expectations
- Manage and provide round-the clock (24hours a day x7 days a week) support services to stakeholders, ensuring that all reported incidents, problems and issues are resolved conclusively in the shortest possible duration, without any impact to business operations.
- Rotate into development, business operations, product management, project implementation and other aspects of Financial Market Infrastructure function as part of the agile devops value chain. Participate in agile projects.
- Provide value-added IT advisory and consultancy services to stake holders via an in-depth understanding of the stakeholder’s business area, anticipating needs of stakeholders, and continuously keeping abreast with developments in payments, settlement, depository, clearing and capital market systems
- Translate current and future needs of stakeholders into IT solutions that enable the achievement of the stakeholders’ business objectives and strategic results
- Manage relationship with stakeholders ensuring that IT services deliver stakeholder satisfaction, and ensuring that the IT services add value to the stakeholders.
- Continuously keeping abreast with technology development to enable optimisation of the Bank’s IT infrastructure and application for the improvement of IT solutions delivery to business users
- Build and maintain relationship with external expert and peers in other organizations in order to benchmark and research appropriate technology and processes for enhancing IT services in the Bank
QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Academic Qualifications: Bachelor Degree or higher qualification in Computer science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Software Engineering or relevant professional qualification
- Experience: At least 2-year working experience in software development and application support. Experience in ITIL is an added advantage
- Knowledge System development life cycle, system analysis and design, database management and technically strong in all or some of these software: Visio, SQL, Oracle, Visual Basic, ASP, PHP, JAVA, .NET, C/C++, IIS, Unix, Unix Shell Script Programming, SAP Data Services, MSSSRS, MS SSAS, MS SSIS, Apache, MS SharePoint, IBM Cognos, IBM TM1, IBM WebSphere and IBM DB2