Information Technology - Systems Engineer II
- Responsible for the planning and engineering of an organization's systems infrastructure, including implementation and design of hardware and software.
- Oversees development and maintenance of computer systems.
- Identifies departmental needs and makes suggestions regarding technical direction.
- Monitors the performance of systems.
- Analyzes users' needs and creates flowcharts, diagrams, and other documentation.
- Work with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve complex system communication issues
- Extensive working knowledge of PCs, network hardware, operating systems, software and network communication protocols.
- Ability to make decisions on strategy, vendor and technology selection and design that have significant impact to large projects, mid-term strategies and funding/cost models
- Stay in sync with/ahead of technology curve (digital literacy).
- This position would typically include senior Systems Engineer who is able to perform tasks of high complexity and difficulty. Such individual could also manage, train and mentor other team members and lead projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT
- More than 10 years’ experience in system design work
- Ability to diagnose and resolve complex system communication issues.
- Extensive working knowledge of PCs, network hardware, operating systems, software and network communication protocols