Position: Manager Agile & Innovation
Total Vacancies: 10
- Deliver Innovation Masterclass for participants across Oil & Gas businesses, develop agile capability to support
agile team across Oil & Gas and providing capability development to support innovators and entrepreneurs for
various innovation channels.
- Coaching and guiding teams to practise and adopt the Companys’ Working Backward (WB) methodology
(how to innovate from customer lens).
- Stretching teams to Think Big, in alignment with the Companys’ desired result and generate innovative
- Providing a safe environment for experiential learning (for teams to be creative and experiment with new
- Supporting teams with references and examples to enhance understanding and real-life applications.
- Highlighting team challenges for adjustments if required.
- Degree in any discipline from institution recognised by JPA/MQA.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in various businesses, corporate and/or relevant industries.
- Experience in project management, software development, business administration or related field.
- Experience in entrepreneurship development programme or company start-up.
- Completed formal agile, coaching and lean training/certification would be an added advantage.